Dear fellow Readers,
As in the past years, I will be continuing the practice of recording my calls for the public. The report will show the monthly record for year 2019. The purpose is for transparency and accountability. This is the updated results as of end of January 31.
This is just a simple periodical report to keep track of the progress of my picks for readers. Feel free to cross check my public comments / article posting date as reference for the calls. Some are calls, some are articles on value picks but all are documented.
*The picks from when it was call until 31st January 2019 : (Gains exclude div)
1. TM - Called on 16th December 2018 @ below RM 2.40 vs Present RM 2.91 (21% Gain)
2. PPHB - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 0.50 vs Present RM 0.49 (-2% Loss)
3. DKSH - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 2.21 vs Present RM 2.43 (9.9% Gain)
4. BJ Food - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 1.32 vs Present RM 1.34 (1.5% Gain)
5. Perstima - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 4.75 vs Present RM 4.88 (2.7% Gain)
6. Elsoft Research - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 1.17 vs Present RM 1.07 (-9.3% Loss)
Our Average Portfolio Gain Year-To-Date (Based on equal shareholding & excluding dividend gain) : 3.97% Gain beating the KLCI Index Return of 2.6% (We start counting from 16th Dec 2018 till today to be fair)
As of now, it is 4/6 winners against losers. Should you are keen to follow my writings, there are 4 ways to follow :
1. Private Exclusive Subscribers first
2. Website / Blog / Facebook second
3. Telegram Public Channel third
4. Forum last
If you are keen to have investment education or investing guidance, feel free to contact me at [email protected] to sign up. Thanks.
**Some counters I may have spotted at lower entry price but I displayed the call price based on my first mention in public forums. Also, of all the counters above, some counters I have taken profit, some are still holding, some I have cut loss. My private subscribers would know.