Dear fellow Readers,
As in the past years, I will be continuing the practice of recording my calls for the public. The report will show the monthly record for year 2019. The purpose is for transparency and accountability. This is the updated results as of end of 6th April.
For those keen to be a subscriber or follower, there are several links below
Telegram App : https://telegram.me/tradeview101
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tradeview101/
This is just a simple periodical report to keep track of the progress of my picks for readers. Feel free to cross check my public comments / article posting date as reference for the calls. Some are calls, some are articles on value picks but all are documented.
*The picks from when it was call until 11th March 2019 : (Gains exclude div)
1. TM - Called on 16th December 2018 @ below RM 2.40 vs Present RM 3.10 (29% Gain)
2. PPHB - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 0.50 vs Present RM 0.605 (21% Gain)
3. DKSH - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 2.21 vs Present RM 2.30 (4% Gain)
4. BJ Food - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 1.32 vs Present RM 1.67 (26.5% Gain)
5. Perstima - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 4.75 vs Present RM 4.92 (3.5% Gain)
6. Elsoft Research - Called on 16th December 2018 @ RM 1.17 vs Present RM 1.00 (-15% Loss)
7. HIL Industries Bhd - Called on 4th March 2019 @ RM 0.52 vs Present RM 0.59 (13% Gain) New call 2019
8. Pecca Group Bhd - Called on 6th March 2019 @ RM 1.07 vs Present RM 1.06 (-1% Loss) New call 2019
9. Unimech Group Bhd - Called on 8th March 2019 @ RM 1.03 vs Present RM 1.14 (10.2% Gain) New call 2019
Our Average Portfolio Gain Year-To-Date (Based on equal shareholding & excluding dividend gain) : 10.6% Gain beating the KLCI Index Return of 0.5% (We start counting from 16th Dec 2018 till today to be fair)
As of now, it is 7/9 winners against losers. Should you are keen to follow my trades, there are 4 ways to follow Tradeview Group. I usually share my calls with :
1. Private Exclusive Subscribers first
2. Website / Blog / Facebook second
3. Telegram Public Channel third
4. Forum last
If you are keen to have the earliest possible call picks or FA/TA coaching or value investing guidance or to be private exclusive subscriber, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Thanks.
**Some counters I may have spotted at lower entry price but I displayed the call price based on my first mention in public forums. Also, of all the counters above, some counters I have taken profit, some are still holding, some I have cut loss. My private subscribers would know.